Am I an incel?

kekTV

Recruit
-
Hey, so I would consider myself an incel. Mostly because I hate women.
I agree with many of you, but you guys want women and are involuntarly virgins. I do not want women and am not involuntraly a virgin.

But I have had the opportunity to GF one of my 2 possibilities, but I did not want too even if she was atleast a 5/10.
And the other girl is a 7/10, but I hate women so I have not done anything.

I "hate" allmost all women except my family and some exceptions.

What am I?

kekTV said:
Hey, so I would consider myself an incel. Mostly because I hate women.
I agree with many of you, but you guys want women and are involuntarly virgins. I do not want women and am not involuntraly a virgin.

But I have had the opportunity to GF one of my 2 possibilities, but I did not want too even if she was atleast a 5/10.
And the other girl is a 7/10, but I hate women so I have not done anything.

I "hate" allmost all women except my family and some exceptions.

What am I?
A fakecel that needs to leave.

Are you not sexually attracted to women? Also if you had a chance but didn't do anything then you are volcel.

kekTV

Recruit
-
I will stay here I like the incel community, but ok the first girl I would honestly put at 3.5/10 even if she was sough after.
And the second one maybe actually 7/10, she wrote to me on snapchat yesterday but just ignore the noobs.
But I wanna try have a girlfriend because of the nice storys I heard and that a womans touch is killer, however I dislike them still.

IM AMBIVALENT

I am sexually attracted to women, like 9's/10's. But all of them are fucking sluts & pieces of shits.
so I'd rather heil Hitler and stay with you guys here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)