About Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
@knajjd

You said in PM: so, do you agree to obey the rules of the forum or not?
I said: Yes. But i acknowledge no inferiority to you by said yes. To you as a person i say no, right now. I'm displeased.
Don't put words in my mouth also.

Yet the ban message says i show contemt to the rule. Well, sorry. I don't. Its just that some rules are useless.

you seem to have come here only to proselytize. you've posted no real content beyond islamic stuff, you don't seem to know the meaning of any incel terminology (no matter how common), you've been nothing but provocative in the short amount of time that you've been in our forum and have repeatedly shown contempt for the rules. you would've gotten away with something less than a permaban if you weren't so dismissive of them.

if replying to a polite warning with
"Look, i don't take bullshit. Yes i said Bullshit. I think your terrified of Allah, and his and your law. If i don't make the law then neither do you"
isn't showing contempt for the rules, i don't know what is. in fact, here you are, still insisting that "some rules are useless". as i've told you in our PMs, i'm sorry to say that you don't make the rules here, and neither does your religion.

i must say, your English is very much abysmal and nearly incoherent, so i'd say that we're not losing much value by not having you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)