2D > 3DPD

Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
88
#1
Fact.

2D
[img=432x574]https://static.zerochan.net/Kujou.Karen.%28Kiniro.Mosaic%29.full.1931399.jpg[/img]

3DPD

[img=570x364]https://i1.wp.com/www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Fat-Feminist.jpg[/img]
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
19
#2
The ultimate blackpill is realizing that anime is NOT real life
 

Rein

Asiancel
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
36
#3


ywn have a qt deaf girl to learn sign language for :(
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
88
#4
Oxygenius said:
The ultimate blackpill is realizing that anime is NOT real life
One day it will be real

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg[/video]
[hr]
Rein said:


ywn have a qt deaf girl to learn sign language for :(
Which animu is she from, senpai?
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
7
#5
2d won't:
cheat on you
give you an std
make your daily life hell
divorce you out of boredom and take all your shit
 
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
533
#8
bobbertt23453 said:
TasketeAnon said:
2d won't:
cheat on you
give you an std
make your daily life hell
divorce you out of boredom and take all your shit
You forgot that they also won't love you
>implying 3DPD will
[hr]
bobbertt23453 said:
TasketeAnon said:
2d won't:
cheat on you
give you an std
make your daily life hell
divorce you out of boredom and take all your shit
You forgot that they also won't love you
>implying 3DPD will
 

Gunnage

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
116
#9
Oxygenius said:
The ultimate blackpill is realizing that anime is NOT real life
The ultimate blackpill is that life is meaningless and basically everything is a cope

Rich chads are having a more entertaining life, but everyone dies eventually and is forgotten
 
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
19
#10
Gunnage said:
Oxygenius said:
The ultimate blackpill is realizing that anime is NOT real life
The ultimate blackpill is that life is meaningless and basically everything is a cope

Rich chads are having a more entertaining life, but everyone dies eventually and is forgotten
I disagree. There are less ways than there used to be in the past, but I believe there are still ways to enjoy life, via expressions of freedom and will.
>anything musical
Writing music others play or playing it yourself is a healthy and creative way to express your emotions and opinions on real life. Songwriting may be hard, but learning an instrument is very possible. You could travel on the road and play your songs for shekels, but If it's good no one will care what you look like. I'm not saying you'll achieve mainstream success burn it's something.
>skateboarding
Exhilarating, creative, total mobility and freedom. 
>motorcycling
Ugly or not, using it to get females or not, the lack of social contact and extremity of the experience should prove on some level freeing.
>artistic exploits outside of music
Self explanatory
[hr]
Incelicious
Oxygenius said:
The ultimate blackpill is realizing that anime is NOT real life
One day it will be real

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg[/video]
[hr]
Rein said:


ywn have a qt deaf girl to learn sign language for :(
Thanks for showing me but it made me feel like shit 
Which animu is she from, senpai?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)