100% chance my cause of death will be suicide

I wish I had the balls to do it. No point living in a computer simulation where everyone and everything is against you.

Don't kill yourself, please, for the love of god. People care about you, just talk to them or "talk to a professional" as cringe as that sounds. The grass is always greener the other side.

thebreezy said:
Don't kill yourself, please, for the love of god. People care about you, just talk to them or "talk to a professional" as cringe as that sounds. The grass is always greener the other side.
dat reddit vibes...

RoundJaw

Recruit
-
thebreezy said:
"people care about you"

Yea sure thanks for the laugh, no one cares for incels why do you think we end up here.

Twisted

Kissless Virgin
-
I feel with technology advancing at such an exponential rate, they will discover something to finally cure inceldom. Be it through an advanced virtual reality or a genetic/surgical breakthrough they’ll probably be something in the next few decades. Therefore suicide would seem irrational to me although it is really tempting at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)