Thread Contributor: iiiTeMpeR[News] About the meme section....
Remember /r/incels we had upvotes and thumbnails? lets make the memes section like /r/incels, imo that would make this forum even more god tier. We can do like incel.life but only in the memes section? and to prevent brigades/vote manipulation you need a minimum of 100 posts to upvote/downvote. 

/r/incels lacked text based posts by its end but this place brings that which is good, but the memes are lacking, we need to include thumbnails in the meme section, bascially mini /r/incels within incels.me = the ultimate incel forum. 

Good idea or just my autistic ramblings? @Sergeantincel  notice me plz
[Image: Elliot_GTA.jpg]
That is very complicated. We already have a memes section and it's not too popular. Besides, something like that would take programming the special type of forum you are talking about. Sorry, don't think it's viable.
(02-12-2018, 09:55 PM)Sergeantincel Wrote: That is very complicated. We already have a memes section and it's not too popular. Besides, something like that would take programming the special type of forum you are talking about. Sorry, don't think it's viable.

hire me am a computer sicencecel, I will work for free and send u the source codes when I finish lol
[Image: Elliot_GTA.jpg]
(02-12-2018, 10:52 PM)iiiTeMpeR Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 09:55 PM)Sergeantincel Wrote: That is very complicated. We already have a memes section and it's not too popular. Besides, something like that would take programming the special type of forum you are talking about. Sorry, don't think it's viable.
hire me am a computer sicencecel, I will work for free and send u the source codes when I finish lol
This sounds good. I think Sergeantinel should accept this offer.
(02-12-2018, 10:52 PM)iiiTeMpeR Wrote: hire me am a computer sicencecel, I will work for free and send u the source codes when I finish lol

"Incels arent nice people"